Friday, May 28, 2010

Beck Apologizes for Mocking Malia Obama

I don't listen to Glenn Beck. I try not to. But I have on occasion, mostly clips.
To a person who has fresh ears and isn't indoctrinated into his ways, he sounds like a person on the verge of a mental breakdown. I don't find him entertaining, funny, or in any way, informative.
Listening to him only boosts his salary.
He's completely irrational and his rants aren't based in fact. He's almost whimsical, like a cartoon character.
He appears to have the qualities of a cult leader. He's delusional, narcissistic, coercive, manipulative. I imagine many people find him charismatic. He's mentally unstable and yet he's able to lead masses of people, unwittingly, into his delusion.
I always feel sorry for his children. Practicing bigotry and hate is another form of child abuse.
This is his apology for what's in the absurd video below:
In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize--and as a dad I should have known better.